Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Life Rules -The MLR Manifesto


THE MLR Manifesto


MLR is a movement. 


MLR is a choice 

To be positive.
To focus on the good and not the bad. 

To be real. 

To choose your attitude. 

To let the bad go, learn from it, and move on. 

To live in the moment. 

To embrace life. 

To live life to the fullest, without regard for the consequences. 

To be true. 

To be a beacon of light to those in need.

To be encouraging.  

To be the helping hand and the listening ear. 

To be supportive.

To be positive. 


This is not to say that people who adhere to MLR do not occasionally have moments where they get down, or get negative. We're all human, we're not perfect. It happens, but try (and the effort is key) to move past, to not dwell, to learn - let go - and move on. This is also not to say that we don't give our friends a hard time, iron sharpens iron; My friends accomplishments make me happy, and that makes my life rule. 


My name is Zac, and My Life Rules. What’s your name? I bet YLR. 

1 comment: