Friday, April 17, 2009

Summer

So I'm going to take a brief respite from compiling and writing the findings section of my paper and address why I'm excited about summer. I shall do this in my favorite form.... a top (insert amount of things I'm excited about here) list.

1. No classes - simply put, it will be nice to have a break.
2. Being in the sun
3. Baseball (see number 2)
4. Recording a new record with Kiss Your Ghost
5. The Shiggety Shin will be in town all summer
6. Possibly helping J move from Connecticut to S.C., considering I had to bail on him last time, I feel like I owe it to him, plus it's be a great chance to force each other to bands we like.
7. Two words.... Team Dinosaur
8. Getting to go to Lodge
9. Learning my lectures.... again
10. Killing some practicum hours and/or doing serious work on my Thesis/Problems in Lieu, alright not that excited about it, but I will be doing some work on it this summer.
11. Also getting my tonsils out. While it will suck in the immediate future, it will not suck when I hopefully don't get sick 4 times next year.

Other things to come. Back to writing.

Zac J.

No comments: